Help us spread the word!
Sign up to become an ambassador and be part of the fun when Cleveland State kicks off its tenth annual Giving Day on Thursday, February 16th. This virtual fundraising event is an opportunity for CSU alumni, friends, students, faculty, and staff to support their favorite college, department, program, center or athletic team. Matches and prizes will be available for donors throughout the day.
Ambassadors act as peer-to-peer influencers through personal and professional networks, relationships and social media platforms. Leading up to the big day, we need your help in sharing news about the upcoming event, so we've put together a wide collection of easy-to-use tools that will help you.
To thank you for your support, Ambassadors with the most donors recorded on the challenge wall from the three following areas will receive an additional $1,000 for their program...
1. $1,000 to the top Athletics Ambassador
2. $1,000 to the top School/Department (i.e. College of Health or Chemistry Department) Ambassador
3. $1,000 to the top Student Success, Campus Center, University Fund, etc. (basically, any participating area that is not a sport or a college/department) Ambassador
How much time is needed?
We know everyone is busy, so that’s why we’ve made sure that becoming a Giving Day Ambassador is simple and requires very little time outside of:
- A brief review of the Giving Day toolkit and resources
- Spreading the word leading up to, and on, Giving Day!
- Making a gift
How can you make an impact?
- Make a gift on Giving Day
- Communicate with your network leading up to, and on, Giving Day!
- E-mail friends, family and colleagues
- Share on social media
- Utilize the toolkit provided after you register for more ideas on ways to maximize your personal and professional social media networks
How do you sign up?
It's easy! Enter your email in the box to the right to get started.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.