Student Health and wellness is a program in the Division of Campus Engagement, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion that is committed to keeping you healthy by providing opportunities for you to develop skills, access information, and engage in a wellness culture that empowers healthy living and active lifestyles.
Our Mission: To support student success through efforts and initiatives that address campus and community health risks and reduce personal health risk factors.
CSU Health and Wellness is committed to:
- Empowering students with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to make healthy and success-oriented decisions through the incorporation of evidence-based initiatives
- Examining factors that influence CSU students' health and success, and sharing relevant and timely information with the campus community
- Promoting an inclusive and healthy living and learning environment
- Facilitation the establishment of behaviors for life-long commitments to health and well-being
Our Vision: To create a culture of wellness by providing collaborative, inclusive, student-centered programs that promote self-care, responsibility, outreach and educational experiences that support the development of the whole student.
Your Gift To Student Wellness at CSU will support:
- Funding for campus wellness and prevention programming including:
- Training and programming for Wellness Peer Educators
- Alcohol and Substance Use Prevention Education
- Sexual Violence Prevention Education
- Suicide Prevention Education
For more information regarding Wellness at CSU please visit www.csuohio.edu/studentwellness/studentwellness