The Fenn Co-op Program is a structured, academic program that integrates classroom studies with paid, productive, real-life work experiences. Students complete three to four semesters of co-op often resulting in full-time employment with government agencies, industrial manufacturers, consulting firms and other private engineering enterprises. Students receive many benefits by entering the engineering profession while still in school through co-op, such as:
- Linking classroom theory with engineering practices
- Peer mentoring
- Direct contact with Engaged Faculty
- Co-Op Scholarship Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities with future employers
- Earning academic credit and certificate of completion upon graduation
Your donation to the Fenn Co-op Program today will enable our office to not only continue providing undergraduate engineering and computer science students with opportunities to gain relevant work experience prior to graduating, but also to begin preparations for our upcoming “100 Years of Co-op” celebration that will have events occurring throughout 2023.
Thank you for your support!!