Our Department has had some significant accomplishments in 2021!
- National Champion Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge Team (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Enhanced industrial support through research, student Co-Ops and career placements
- Federal grants to make energy infrastructure and manufacturing processes more efficient and robust
- Doctoral student, Brittany Summers, appointed to CSU Board of Trustees
How your gift today will be used includes:
- $300 will supply additional materials and tools for the manufacturing lab and enhance students hands-on learning experience of manufacturing engineering
- $1,000 will send the Mechanical Engineering senior design team to compete nationally for the “24 hours of Lemons” project.
- $1,000 will contribute to the senior design projects that develop assistive sensor technology for disable people and an adaptive all-terrain vehicle.
Thank you for your support!