Giving Day is an opportunity to celebrate the commitment of our strong alumni base along with friends, family and fans of the swim and dive community. Through the generous support of the Swim and Dive community, we have a great opportunity to provide the essentials necessary for our student-athlete well-being programming, team travel, and competitive success.
This year, we are focusing on two main areas that directly support our men's and women's swim and dive student-athletes:
The Transformational Experience to provide the following tools necessary to compete for the championship title!
- Yoga Classes
- Confidence Coach Christen
- Tech Suits for Horizon League Championships
- Nutrition: Fueling Station to enhance training throughout the week & high-quality meals for competition days.
Swimming & Diving Scholarships for NOW and the FUTURE.
- The Robert F. Busbey Athletic Scholarship (Swimming)
- The Tom Smolinski Endowed Diving Scholarship
- The Frank Tilocco, Jr. Scholarship (Diving)
Please continue to support our endowed scholarships for our current and future Vikings.
Your participation on Giving Day 2022 will help us reach our goal of engaging 400 donors to support our swimmers and divers. Thank you!