Social and Racial Justice Scholarships
Through the generous giving of many alumni and friends of CSU C|M|LAW, we are privileged to provide Social and Racial Justice Scholarships.
The following is a list of established scholarships offered to our outstanding students. Please click the corresponding buttons below to read more about each scholarship and to make a donation.
- The Russell T. Adrine Endowed Scholarship
- The Werner G. Barthol Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Judge Lillian W. Burke Scholarship Fund
- Dr. Nona M. Burney Endowed Scholarship
- Carol G. Emerling Social Justice & Public Service Scholarship
- The Jeffry Kelleher Fund for Criminal Defense & Social Justice
- Seymour H. Lesser Memorial Scholarship
- The Louis Stokes Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Robert C. Tucker Scholarship
If you are interested in establishing a scholarship fund, please contact Ashley M. Presutto at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 687-2286.