The vision of Pre-Professional Health Programs is to be the premier professional health programs office (helping students in pre-anesthesia, audiology, dental, medicine, occupational therapy, optometry, pharmacy, physician assistant, physical therapy, speech language pathology, and veterinary medicine) by providing relevant and forward-thinking programs and services to best serve its students in one of the healthcare hubs of the world: Cleveland, Ohio.
Pre-Professional Health Programs serves all students, prospective through alumni and post baccalaureate, seeking entry into professional health schools by providing resources, application assistance, mock interviews, and by supporting individual student goals.
Every dollar makes a difference!
- $25: Assists toward our overall goal of helping students achieve their dreams.
- $50: Covers a student's practice MCAT or DAT test fees
- $100: Purchases a set of books for a student studying for the GRE, DAT, MCAT, or PCAT
- $300: Pays for one lecturer for the MCAT PREP Series, a series of workshops that are free for students to attend to help prepare for the MCAT
- $500: Funds a GRE Prep course scholarship for a student in need
- $1,000: Sends a student on an out of state interview OR the average cost to apply to medical or dental school
Donations on Giving Day will go directly to helping students prepare, apply, and interview for competitive professional programs around the country and remove as many barriers to access as possible. Thank you for your support!