The Veteran & Military Resource Center (VMRC) supports, encourages and advocates for CSU's military members, veterans and their dependents. The VMRC provides individualized mentoring and transition assistance, resource connections, workshops, recreational opportunities and one of the largest vet centers on a university campus in Ohio. Approx. 600 military/veteran students attend CSU bringing with them diverse experiences and backgrounds and more resources are needed to support the broad range of needs.
Your donation will support program development and military/veteran student support in one of the following ways:
- Tuition Scholarships (Filling the gap between the GI Bill and graduation)
- Book and Parking Permit Awards to those with financial needs
- Additional Professional Staffing
- Workshops that cover various topics important to military/veteran students:
- Career Preparation
- Academic Success
- Using the VA Healthcare system
- Mental Health Awareness
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Increased number of Graduate Assistants for service-learning opportunities.
- More social and service events to encourage community engagement
We appreciate your interest in our military and veteran students and your generosity to provide them further support. Please help us reach our goal of engaging 100 donors today!